We are collecting, using and saving personal data, which you are granting us whilst using our website and mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as – “websites”) from any device and in communication with us in any form in regards to this Policy.
By using our websites and granting us your personal data you give us permission to process your personal data according to this Policy.
1. Basic concepts
“Personal data” – any information that belongs to certain physical entity (personal data subject).
“Personal data processing” – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations), committed by using automatic measures or without usage of such measures, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, usage, transfer (distribution, granting access), anonymization, blocking, deleting, destroying the personal data.
2. Data, that we are collecting
We are collecting:
- personal data, which you grant us when you fill in any data sets on our websites, including when filling our contact form, when subscribing to our news feed, registering to events (webinars, conferences);
- personal data, which you grant us when filling forms to purchase services which are being offered by the Company;
- technical data, that is automatically transferred by the device that you are using to access our websites, including technical characteristics of the device, IP-address;
- information, saved in “cookies” files, which have been sent by your device, information about browser, time and date of access to the website, address of the requested pages and other similar kind of information.
3. Personal data processing objective
We are processing personal data exclusively for those objectives which they were provided to, including:
- providing you with information about Company, our services and events;
- through communications with you, when we are reaching you out;
- when offering you services based on a mutual agreement;
- when sending you our news feed information.
We do not store personal data in publicly accessible sources.
We do not make any decisions that create any legal consequences on you or in any possible way that limits your rights based solely on the automatized personal data processing.
4. General principles for the processing of personal data
Company enforces personal data processing to these principles:
- personal data processing limitation – personal data is processed only for aforementioned objective, or for other obvious objective that personal data subject has given access to;
- quality and proportionality of data – personal data is processed to the utmost precision and caress and is updated whenever required. Personal data – is relevant, relative and does not exceed the required volume, given the purpose of processing;
- the visibility of the data is clear and understood by subject based on information required to ensure fair processing;
- safety – in data processing we are applying technical and organizational security measures that are appropriate to the existing possible risk factors in the moment of processing, like countermeasures against possible risk factors in the moment of processing, like countermeasures against random or unlawful destruction of data, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access;
- minimization – data is constantly reviewed, with objective to delete data, that are not required anymore for its purpose of processing.
5. Security of personal data
In order to ensure the safety of your personal data, we take the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from improper or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, and other unlawful actions towards the personal data.
The information of your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless the Company receives your definitive consent or the information will be requested in accordance with the requirements of the law.
7. Personal data subject rights
Company respects your rights to review, correct, update, object or change in any other way, delete the information provided before to the Company. For this exact purpose you can contact us, by using available information at this website. In the case of your request for the disposal of information related to you, we will remove any personal data related to you immediately without any delay, thereby ensuring your maximum security and safety of your data.
8. Personal data disposal
We stop processing your personal data:
- when the conditions for the discontinuation of personal data processing or deadlines are met;
- at the moment when established objectives are achieved or in case if there is no objective anymore;
- at your request, if the processed personal data is unlawfully obtained or is not crucial for the data processing objective;
- after the expiry of your consent to the processing of personal data or in case if you revoke such consent, if there is no other legal basis for processing personal data;
- in case of liquidation of the Company.
9. Cookie files
We are using “cookie” files. More about the policy and technical moments of “cookies” you can find in respective section.
11. How can you contact us
You can contact us with a request, about you personal data processing by sending un a letter with subject of the letter “Request about personal data” or “Revocation of consent to process personal data” (in case of revoking the before given consent to process personal data) to e-mail address email@example.com
12. Our credentials:
SIA “Art Esthetic EU”
Jurmalas gatve 59-37, Riga, LV-1067